Saturday, October 31, 2020

BROADBAND 4401 DRIVER

I used to have a Billion router from MWeb that used to work on the same adsl line, but this one won't connect, it just blinks amber the whole time and says "no internet access". Joined Nov 27, Messages 3. MadMax94 New Member Nov 29, Kawak Well-Known Member Nov 29, For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. But I'm trying to get this one to work cuz I've always had it but never got it to work.
Uploader: Goltik
Date Added: 6 July 2016
File Size: 46.32 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2522
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Joined Mar 14, Messages Called Mweb and Belkin but they couldn't help. Joined Nov 27, Messages 3. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Don't have that router but all are designed the same in general, is the ADSL light amber?

MadMax94 New Member Nov 29, Also check these settings are correct. Joined Nov 19, Messages 6. On Belkin's setup page Which other settings did you change? But I'm trying to get this one to work cuz I've always had it but never got it to work. How do you check the modem status page?

I'm sure the adsl line is still fine, it's just this specific router that has never worked for some reason. Can you check your modem status page to see if you get a ADSL sync at a certain rate?

Double check you have plugged in the telephone cable correctly, and that your line is still working Use a phone. Big Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3, The internet light blinks amber. I don't currently have that software but even when I did it didn't help.

TCP Communication on port fails - can you ope - 3Community -

Forums New posts Search forums. Hi The billion router got struck by lightning and Mweb says I can't get it repaired, can only buy a new one. You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member.

You must log in or register to reply here. Kawak Well-Known Member Nov 29, Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. What's new New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Joined Apr 13, Messages 10, Hi I have the same router and although I have my gripes broqdband it, it does a fair job of connecting up easily.

LSM-4400LE, LSM-4401LE|Polariscope StrainEye|Product|Luceo

I took it to an MWeb store and they said the router's faulty, but that's unlikely because I got it replaced for another. I used to have a Billion router from MWeb that used to work on broadvand same adsl line, but this one won't connect, it just blinks amber the whole time and says "no internet access".

I assume you have also installed the software that came with it as you are able to open the router settings? I brroadband had the settings you mentioned correct. Unless all of Incredible Connection's stock was damaged?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ETHIO JOB VACANCY DRIVER

Important Notes to Job Seekers: If it was asked that you must have certain computer skills, please state that in your cover letter and resum...