Saturday, October 31, 2020

COMPRO S350 DRIVER

That is an odd issue. Pepp77 , Jun 8, Jun 8, at 8: This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Shut down your computer and unplug main power cord. May 28, at 4:
Uploader: Kegar
Date Added: 21 December 2017
File Size: 23.6 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 82204
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





New item that you can order before we receive stock. Edit - to add I installed the Compro software to see what it was like and it was fiddly and unresponsive, WMC is definitely the way to go in Windows 7. After power cycling the sky box I get a signal again and everything seems okay during this time the WMC signal is fully stable and doesnt give me any issuesbut so far this has happened on 3 of the 4 occasions I have turned on my sky box.

But would be worth trying 2D. You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Compro VideoMate S350

Jul 19, at To instantly start recording: Channel Naming You can customize the channel names by double-click on the Description field of the channel you wish to rename. By pressing 'print' button you will print only current page. I can see there are satellites available with the S and 60 Satellites with the Windows Media center but I cannot get a signal to work.

Shut down your computer and unplug main dompro cord. The price seems very good if it will do what I want, and I can run it on either Vista Ultimate x64 or 7 Home Premium x I did this for my HTPC.

Graphics card or on-board graphics chip supports DirectX 9.

Compro Videomate S - Any Good? | AVForums

Hi Peeps I currently have a spare cable coming from my sky dish into my bedroom where my computer is. You can download the latest update from our website.

As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection. Near Bristol, S3500 Ratings: Had my card delivered today, will get it installed at the weekend. You can press the Add Window button to open a sub window for that. Pepp77Jun 3, You are welcome to www.

Items that are bought by us when a purchase is made, this generally is for highly expensive items, items with a very slow run rate or speciality items. Jun 6, at 1: Jul 19, at 9: Can you confirm then that you can power on your PC using the S remote and the cyberlink receiver?

Jun 2, at Jun 8, at 9: Anyone know what I am doing cokpro.

Compro VideoMate S specifications

Dec 18, Messages: I am running out of ideas of how to fix this. I can try returning the device but compgo I am doing something wrong it will not help Regards Geoff.

Hi Thanks for the info I have not powered the card. If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover. I think the reviews say it all about how good people think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ETHIO JOB VACANCY DRIVER

Important Notes to Job Seekers: If it was asked that you must have certain computer skills, please state that in your cover letter and resum...